Maybe you and I,
Are finally finished business.
The resolution I didn’t want.
Maybe you’re just better off with someone else,
Maybe you think I’m just a friend,
Maybe too much has happened,
Sex with me,
Just like sex with everyone else,
Nothing special,
A dime a dozen,
I’m just a substitute for
Whoever is in your fantasy.
You’ll look at anyone,
Any old ex will do,
Even me.
No longer worth your time,
To convince otherwise.
Sex isn’t new and exciting with me,
Just something you’re occasionally in the mood for.
I’m just another girl,
Other things are better.
No more burning with desire,
You’ve had your fill of me,
Now you’ll release me,
Allow me to go be wanted,
My body to be a non-negotiable,
Someone who’s fire will burn for me,
That will care enough to take the time needed,
To remind me that I’m not everyone else.
A final conclusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment