Thursday, July 23, 2026

You Like This Makes Me Want to Explode

 

There is a version of you 

That feels like a million tiny star particles 

Rolled into your body

Feels like seeing the sun set for the very first time

Feels like I’m crawling out of skin

Waiting in anticipation for you to touch me

Feels like I’m almost on my knees 

Begging for you

A version of you that speaks 

And it’s what my dreams are made of

That is romantic

In a way that keeps me wet for you

Your skin feels like home and

You’re so beautiful that I want to touch you so bad

The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen 

You feel like reading my favorite book for the first time

Experiencing everything all at once

Taking me nice and slow

Making me feel like I’m the love of someone’s life

Taking me harder 

Because I’m so needy and desperate 

For you

You feel like seeing the ocean for the very first time 

Completely overwhelmed with emotion

Fear and joy and curiosity 

Like I’m the universe’s favorite 

Like someone made a mistake 

Giving me more than I could ever deserve 


No comments:

Post a Comment