Its the middle of the night,
Im sad inside,
Sad of all the things living inside me,
Sad of all the distance currently existing,
Sad of always being misunderstood,
Sad of how badly I just want to connect,
Sad of how close we used to be,
Sad that you always used to understand,
Sad I can’t ever do what you want,
Sad that no one ever listens,
Sad that I scream to the void,
Sad no one hears,
Sad I’m so easy to talk about it,
Sad I’m impossible to talk to,
Sad that all I want is to be enough,
Sad that I just want to deserve your love,
Sad that I don’t ever earn it,
Sad this night never ends,
Sad a new day never brings anything different,
Sad because I’m used good now,
Sad I’m not new and shiny,
Sad I’m not worth trying for,
Sad all I think about is you,
Sad you don’t care,
Sad that I’m still here,
Sad that you haven’t tried to find me,
Sad you don’t come for me,
Sad you don’t miss me the way I miss you,
Sad that I can’t make you happy,
Sad that I can’t make you interested in hearing me,
Sad that I’m fading in front of you,
Sad I didn’t do it right,
Sad I’m not what you wanted,
Sad that life feels so dark without you,
Sad that I can’t be the thing in your life,
Sad that I’m just filler,
Sad I’m not anyone’s forever,
Sad you don’t hug me,
Sad you don’t tell me it will be okay,
Sad you don’t hear all the things I don’t say,
Sad you don’t hear the things I do say,
Sad I don’t know how to keep you,
Sad that it feels like the only way is to shut up and say nothing,
Sad that I feel like I wouldn’t even be missed,
Sad because you were the thing I wanted most
No comments:
Post a Comment